Continued work on the surfer girl. I lowered the exposure on this picture to bring out the black for two reasons: it helps me visualize where my tones are going and it looks better for all you viewers to really see the drawing coming together. The actual tones are more similar to the initial post I did in this drawing (RE: Day 90). I'm gaining a little more confidence as I move further into this drawing and am nearing the point at which I need to decide what to leave in from the original photo, what to omit and what to make my own. So far there are a few goofs but I think they'll turn out alright in the end. The under exposure after effect really brought them out though.